News & Events
Daily Current Affairs MCQ
- January 17, 2018
- Posted by: Maya
- Category: Daily Current Affairs
Current Affairs MCQ for UPSC Exams – 17 January 2018
Ques.1)- Which of the following is correct regarding malimath committee?
1. It has been formedto look into river water disputes in India
2. It has been formed in 2003
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Ques.2)- Which one among the following industries is the maximum consumer of water in India?
B. Paper and pulp
D. Thermal power
Ques.3)- Which of the following is/are correct regarding National Health Policy, 2017?
1. Reducing Under Five Mortality to 23 by 2020
2. Maternal Mortality Ratio from current levels to 100 by 2020
3. Infant Mortality Rate to 28 by 2020
A. 1,2 only
B. 2,3 only
C. 2 only
D. 1,3 only
1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (C)
🌅 Not promise but commitment to your success 🌅