News & Events
- April 1, 2021
- Posted by: Maya
- Category: Daily GK Dose HP GK
1. The king of which hill state was a Brahmin by birth but became a Rajput when he became king?
2. Which king of the princely state of Kutlehar drove the Sikhs out of the Kotwal bah fort?
(B) Rajendra Pal
(C) Brijmohan Pal
(D) Narayan Pal
3. Kangra –Una was the smallest princely state.
4. Who was the last ruler of the princely state of Kutlahar?
(A) Brijmohan Pal
5. With which place is Guru Dronacharya of kauravas and pandavas associated?
(B) Sundernagar (Mandi)
(C) Nadaun (Hamirpur)
(D) Gagret (Una)
6. In which district was Una Tehsil located in 1967?
(D) None of these
7. Who founded the Jaswan princely state?
8. Where was the capital of the state of jaswan?
(B) Jai Singhpur
9. Which is the industrial city of Una District?
10.When was the una district formed?
(A) In 1972
(B) In 1966
(C) In 1960
(D) In 1956