News & Events
1. Chemically, vitamin C is __?
a. Acetic acid
b. Ascorbic acid
c. Tartaric acid
d. Citric acid
2. Which of the following can be used as an anaesthetic?
a. Nitrous oxide
c. Carbon dioxide
3. Proteins give a yellow colouration with __?
a. Nitric acid
b. Oxalic acid
c. Phosphoric acide
d. Hydrochloric acid
4. At what temperature are the temperatures on Celsius and Fahrenheit scales equal ?
a. 273 Degree Celsius
b. 273 Degree Celsius
c. 40 Degree Celsius
d. 40 Degree Celsius
5. When water is heated from 0 degree Celsius to 10 degree Celsius, the volume of water?
a. Decreases gradually
b. Increases gradually
c. First decreases, then increases
d. First increases, then decreases
6. Only one part of moon can be seen from earth because__?
a. The periods of rotation and revolution are equal
b. Only one part reflects light
c. It does not rotate
d. None of these
7. The most abundant source of iron is__?
b. Green vegetables
8. If excess fertilizer is applied to a plant without water, the plant ?
a. Will develop modifications
b. Will remain unaffected
c. Will die due to plasmolysis
d. Will show stunted growth
9. The bacterium Escherichia coli is chiefly found in ?
a. Human intestine
b. Root modules of leguminous plant
c. Higher plants
d. All of the above
10. Fire in the diesel engine is produced by which of the following ?
a. Self starter
c. Spark plug