News & Events
General Science MCQs
- June 11, 2021
- Posted by: Maya
- Category: Daily GK Dose General Science
1. The most common disease of poultry in India is ?
b. Fowl pox
c. Tick fever
2. The disease of excessive sweatening is medically called ?
3. Which of the following organs of human body is said to be a reserve bank of blood ?
a. Gall bladder
d. None of the above
4. Astimatism is a disease of ?
5. The fear of being dirty is called ?
6. Which one of the following causes the disease syphilis ?
7. Which one among the following is not a good source of nutritional calcium?
b. Skimmed milk
d. Both (A) and (b
8. Which planet does not have atmosphere around it?
9. We get energy directly from ?
d. The sun
10. The three primary colours are ?
a. Blue, yellow and red
b. Blue, green and red
c. Violet, indigo and blue
d. Yellow, orange and red