News & Events
Tribes of Himachal Pradesh
- February 1, 2022
- Posted by: Maya
- Category: Daily GK Dose
1. Which part of the Gaddi of the Himachal Pradesh claims that their ancestor had escaped fromlahore to escape the persecution of the early invasions of Muslims?
a. Rajput Gaddi
b. Brahmin Gaddi
c. Khatri Gaddi
d. None of these
2. Khunu khampa is considered to be a resident of which of the following?
a. Rampur Bushahr
3. Which of the following is not included in schedule I n schedule tribes in Himachal Pradesh?
4. Which of the following is not a tribe (ST) is not a Himachal Pradesh?
5. The ‘Gujjars’ of Himachal Pradesh is descend out of which of the following?
a. Of the Aryans
b. Of the Huns
c. Of the Mughals
d. F the Gugga pir
6. Which of the following tribe is not present in Himachal Pradesh ?
7. Among various tribe of Himachal, which tribe is the most prominent?
8. In his book “ Kumar Sambhavam” kalidass has describe which of the following tribes?
9. According to their life style, the Gaddi tribe of Himachal Pradesh comes under which of the following category ?
a. Semi- nomedic
d. All of the above
10. What is Gaddi ?
a. Long Haired Sheep
b. Semi –traveling (Nomadic) shephered
c. Hill Village
d. Water pond
11. Which of the following is not a tribal area of Himachal Pradesh?
12. What is the meaning of kinnaur?
a. Beautiful People
c. Ashwamukh People
d. People living on mount Kailash
13. Who are “Gujjar” of Himachal Pradesh
a. Hunting tribe
b. Nomadic tribe
c. Non Vegetarian Tribes
d. None of these
14. The ‘Jad’ tribe professes which of the following religion?
15. The jad tribe in which region found
c. Hangrang Valley
d. Sangla Valley