News & Events
- November 22, 2022
- Posted by: Maya
- Category: Daily GK Dose
1. Remains of which animals have not been discovered in the Indus Valley Civilization?
2. The polity of the Harappan people , as derived from the material evidence, was
3. From where the copper chariot of Harappan times was found?
4. Which one of the following sites of the Indus Valley Civilisation had an ancient dockyard?
5. The worship of fire in Harappan Civilisation is proved by the discovery of fire altars at
- Surkotda and Rangpur
- Rangpur and Alamgirpur
- Lothal and Kalibangan
- Chanhudaro, Kayatha, Prabhas and Daimabad
6. Which one of the following animals was not represented on the seals and terracotta art of the Harappan culture?
7. Which one of the following was not known to the Harappans?
- Construction of wells
- Construction of pillars
- Construction of drains
- Construction of arches
8. The archaeological finds from Alamgirpur in Meerut district reflected the
- Harappa Culture
- Vedic Culture
- Mauryan Culture
- Gupta Period Culture
9. The site of Harappa is located on the bank of river
10. Which metal has so far not been discovered in the Harappan sites?